Mechanical Dock Leveler
Designed by a team of industry experts with extensive industry experience, these mechanical dock levelers offer many beneficial operational and safety features that are simply not found in comparable models on the market.
These dock leveler feature a patented "Easy-Float" mechanism that makes them among the most reliable and easiest to use levelers available today. A posilock lip mechanism allows the dock operator to deploy the leveler in a safe controlled manner. The lift assembly has been computer optimized to provide extremely efficient lifting force and lower walk down weight. These reduced forces also result in less overall wear on the dock leveler. The spring can be adjusted at a single, easily accessible point at the front of the leveler.
The patented "Easy-Float" hold down mechanism in these dock levelers represents a major advancement in the most important component of a mechanical dock leveler. The hold down mechanism holds the leveler in position during load/unload operations and allows the leveler to "float" with the truck bed as it rises and falls. In certain situations, this float can be over 12". These levelers were the first in the industry to innovate this process using the patented easy-float mechanism. This system is a vast improvement over the older style Ratchet/Pawl systems which were a frequent source of dock leveler breakdowns.
In addition - the pull-ring release force (to allow the deck to rise for use or be restored to parked position) for the older style levelers can be as much as 100 lb. Even the best-case scenario can require 20-30 lb. of force. With the Easy-Float style leveler, the pull force is only 8 lb. throughout the entire operating range of the leveler.
- 30,000 lb. capacity
- Full-width self cleaning, heavy-wall hinge tube: 70,000 psi yield
- Gussets on lip and headboard hinge maximize support
- 3/8" thick, 50,000 psi yield, headboard with bridged gaps
- Structural, precision formed "C" beams; 65,000 psi yield. Specially designed beams allow manufacturer to create and build the deck support with optimal strength-to-weight ratio for a Dock Leveler. Utilizing 10 beams assures an even load distribution and maximum deck support
- Central deck beam for added support of three wheeled vehicles
- Rear frame assembly features five vertical structural members with eight points of even support for the full width of the rear hinge
- Heavy-duty front frame provides full width, cross traffic support and superior building aesthetics
- Night locks prevents unauthorized entry when overhead door is locked on top of dock leveler.
- Full width, structural channel tail board and one piece, full width rear hinge, complete with heavy steel gussets. The manufacturer's unique welded assembly provides a box section for superior support and strength