Hydraulic Edge-Of-Dock Levelers
Like their mechanical counterparts, hydraulic edge-of-dock dock levelers attach to the face of a dock and eliminate the need to cut a custom pit. Unlike the mechanical models however, these units are fully powered and operate with the simple push of a button.
The hydraulic power unit on these levelers incorporates an internal filtration system and a totally enclosed non-ventilated motor, making these simple and reliable even in the harshest conditions.
These levelers have a hydraulic cylinder that incorporates a hard chrome cylinder shaft, a high pressure cylinder tube and urethane hydraulic seals. The location of the upper cylinder port automatically ejects any air build up from the hydraulic system.
These levelers are built to spec utilizing a simple and time tested design which results in value, function and operation that you wont find in other edge-of-dock levelers on the market today.
These mechanical edge-of-dock levelers are lifted and lowered smoothly and easily with the simple push of a button (control panel included.) Grease fittings along the length of the lip hinge allow for easy maintenance.
- High-strength 4-way safety tread plate, deck and lip (55,000 PSI yield)
- 27.5" deck and lip span
- Hydraulic power units are available in all common single and three phase AC voltages (specify needed voltage when ordering)
- Heavy-duty continuous hinges with grease fittings for superior strength and lubrication
- Built-in bumper blocks with molded rubber bumpers
- ±3" effective working range
- ±5" operating range
- Lag plate option included for installation on docks with no metal edge