Safety Sensing Mats Control Units
The PRSU/4 and PRSU/5 Safety Controllers can be used as safety devices for high-risk automation and machine control applications. Compatible with all Tapeswitch sensing products including switches, edges, bumpers, and safety sensing mats.
These safety interface modules provide the highest level of safety offered by Tapeswitch, exceeding the requirements of Category 3, PLd, EN ISO 13849-1. They also meet or exceed the safety content of the applicable OSHA, ANSI, and RIA Standards.
Both safety interface modules have redundant safety output relays, are self-monitoring, and are rated Control Reliable, which means that any fault in the safety-critical components will be detected and the machine will be rendered inoperative until the fault is corrected. They are available in a DIN rail-mounted package and both feature a user-configured manual and automatic reset capability.
PRSU/4 Safety Controller
- Operates from a 24 VDC or VAC power supply
The PRSU/5 Safety Controller
- Operates from a 115 VAC power supply
- Suitable for high-risk automation and machine control
- Self-monitoring design detects faults anywhere in the safety system components
- Meets or exceeds OSHA, ANSI, & RIA safety standards for safety interface modules
- Automatic or manual reset capability
- DIN rail mounting